ORDER 2020 REPORT
Purchase a copy of the 2020 GivingLarge Report!
Purchase your 2020 GivingLarge Report
Support our research!
Click through to purchase and then download your copy of the full 2020 report.
Top 50 companies will also be provided a GivingLarge Top 50 Badge for sharing on social media and showcasing their leadership with their broader network.
About the Report
The GivingLarge Report and research sets out to highlight the considerable community contributions being made by some of Australia’s top companies.
The 2020 Report provides a 50 page in depth analysis of corporate philanthropy in Australia during 2020. Insights include:
- Total Contribution by company, sector and Top 50.
- Percentage of Pre-Tax Profit and Earnings by company, sector and Top 50
- Primary Cause Areas by company, sector and Top 50
- Assurance, Standardisation and Itemisation of giving by company, sector and Top 50
- Emerging trends over time for companies, sectors and Top 50
- Biggest percentage movers in 2020 and stand out contributions
- COVID-19 Analysis for Australia’s top companies
- Bushfire Analysis for Australia’s top companies
- Analysis of most common cause areas.
- Extensive Discussion and Conclusions on corporate giving in Australia.
- Sector Analysis for Finance, Materials, Real Estate, Consumer, Energy, Utilities, Industrial, Health Care, Telecommunications
Non-Profits & Charities: $550.00
The research conducted annually by Strive Philanthropy analyses the publicly available reports of our top companies, compiling their community investment statistics to develop a unique data set aimed to draw attention to corporate Australia’s efforts in this area. Supported by Philanthropy Australia, Corporate Citizenship and Melbourne University the findings of this research will:
- Inform future corporate behaviour in community investment;
- Encourage increased contributions & transparency;
- Stimulate best practice sharing
- Create an environment of healthy philanthropic competition.