ORDER PAST REPORTS
Purchase previous years reports to view historical trends and track your progress.
Purchase previous years reports to view historical trends and track your progress
Support our research!
Click through to purchase and then download copies of our previous reports.
Purchase price: $690.00
About the Report
The GivingLarge Report and research sets out to highlight the considerable community contributions being made by some of Australia’s top companies.
The research provides in depth analysis of corporate philanthropy in Australia. Insights include:
- Total Contribution by company, sector and Top 50.
- Percentage of Pre-Tax Profit and Earnings by company, sector and Top 50
- Primary Cause Areas by company, sector and Top 50
- Assurance, Standardisation and Itemisation of giving by company, sector and Top 50
- Emerging trends over time for companies, sectors and Top 50
- Biggest percentage movers in 2020 and stand out contributions
- Analysis of most common cause areas.
- Extensive Discussion and Conclusions on corporate giving in Australia.
- Sector Analysis for Finance, Materials, Real Estate, Consumer, Energy, Utilities, Industrial, Health Care, Telecommunications
The research conducted annually by Strive Philanthropy analyses the publicly available reports of our top companies, compiling their community investment statistics to develop a unique data set aimed to draw attention to corporate Australia’s efforts in this area. Supported by Philanthropy Australia, Corporate Citizenship and Melbourne University the findings of this research will:
- Inform future corporate behaviour in community investment;
- Encourage increased contributions & transparency;
- Stimulate best practice sharing
- Create an environment of healthy philanthropic competition.